The suggested clothing is different according to the season. Always keep in mind we will get up to 2000 metres a.s.l. We suggest, then, to wear different layers of clothes and comfortable trekking shoes that will enable you to deal with the gradual decreasing temperature hiking up in height. In winter there will be a temperature range of about 15 degrees lower compared to the city centre, while in the summer there will be a temperature range of 10 degrees lower compared to the city centre.
Need More Information?
FAQ: Most popular
- What clothes will we need? Suggested clothings and shoes for Etna Excursions
- Etna Excursions: Mount etna private tours
- Etna Excursions: How do I get from Palermo to Catania to attend an Etna tour?
- Etna Excursions: How can I pay for the tour?
- Etna Excursions: What happens, if the trip has to be cancelled because of bad weather conditions?