There is a bus service from Palermo to Catania. “SAIS” If you click on the link, you get to the website of SAIS. Then please enter Palermo and Catania to see the schedule and prices.http://www.saisautolinee.it/ricerca/index.asp In order to arrive on time in Catania, you will have to take the bus at 05:45 o’clock. Departure: Piazza Cairoli, PALERMO (near railway station) Arrival: Via D’Amico, 181, Catania (near railway station).
Need More Information?
FAQ: Most popular
- What clothes will we need? Suggested clothings and shoes for Etna Excursions
- Etna Excursions: Mount etna private tours
- Etna Excursions: How do I get from Palermo to Catania to attend an Etna tour?
- Etna Excursions: How can I pay for the tour?
- Etna Excursions: What happens, if the trip has to be cancelled because of bad weather conditions?