Mount Etna Wine Tour – Etna Wine Tasting
Adventure and amusement on a Jeep Tour to Mount Etna combined with a wine tasting. With our well-equipped all-terrain vehicles, we’ll go up Mount Etna, partially off-road, over cold lava streams.
- Have an off-road adventure in a 4x4.
- Discover a real lava cave with helmets and torches.
- Enjoy a typical Sicilian lunch in a Sicilian "Cantina".
- Including Winery visit and Wine Tasting
With our well-equipped all-terrain vehicles, we’ll go up Mount Etna, partially off-road, over cold lava streams. We will admire hundreds years old forests and visit the most beautiful sites of the volcano. Then we’ll go on an easy walk to the impressive “Monte Fontana” and we’ll visit the famous valley “Valle del Bove”.
Wandering through old and new lava flows and walking on secondary craters you will enjoy an unforgettable experience. Equipped with helmets and flashlight we will visit a real lava cave, where ice was produced centuries ago.
Our English-speaking guide will show you the variety of plants and animals that populate our active Volcano. Walking through ancient forests you will learn a lot about Etna vegetation and wildlife. Afterwards we’ll head towards a wine cellar, where you will visit the vineyard and production facilities and eventually taste ETNA DOC wines and Sicilian specialties.
After the visit of the vineyard and the wine tasting a light lunch will be served. The menu consists of a selection of typical antipasti, a first dish (pasta or soup) á la siciliana, fresh vegetables of the season, dessert, fruit, espresso, water and 1 selected wine.
- Guide: During the tour an English-speaking guide will explain you the most interesting phenomena of the eruptive Volcano and will inform you about plants and animals.
- Type of Excursion: Mixed off-road and hikings
- Difficulty: Easy
- Accessibility: Tours are easy and accessible to everyone.
- Recommendations: We recommend sturdy shoes, adequate clothes according to the weather, a bottle of water and do not forget your camera, of course!
- What’s also included: 1 small bottle of water per person included and if scheduled: equipment like trekking poles, helmet and torch
- Pickup service: In the area around of Taormina and Catania pick up and drop-off at your hotel, camping, pension, holiday house, railway station, port, etc. is included. Possibility to meet us at the highway exit (in case you travel with your own car).
- Children: Children under 12 years pay EUR 10.00 less. Upon request we can provide a child safety seat or booster seat (free)
- Trekking Shoes: Rental of trekking shoes upon request, cost EUR 5.00/pair
- Availability: We are open all year, except: 25.12 and 01.01
- Give this as a gift
Gift this tour!
After purchasing the tour you will receive a gift certificate that can be used within 12 months
Prices & BookingNo hidden fees - All inclusive
FREE Cancellation until 24 hours before tour begin
On request, with a supplement, it is possible to request pick-up service also outside of Catania / Taormina, for example: Syracuse, Noto, Messina, etc.
Etna Jeep Tour
Duration: 5/8 hours
We do daily Mount Etna Tours up the Volcano, partially on off-road tracks, through lava flows, the admiring spectacular landscapes, visiting some of the most beautiful sites on Etna and crossing the land with our off-road vehicles.